Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Dave Lord's Hands-free Microphone Holder, as used and recommended by Phil Cass, Brad Manuel & of course, Dave Lord!
The original concept for this microphone holder was conceived by Queensland magician, Al Ward, some time in the 1970's. It has been modified to its present shape by Dave Lord. It has a significant number of advantages over the alternatives:
- You will have mobility on stage and not be tied to a microphone stand.
- You will have your hands free to perform not having to hold a microphone.
- The microphone is held at exactly the correct distance from the mouth, as all modern microphone's should be.
- You will not lose volume when you turn your head as you do with a lavaliere (lapel) microphone.
- You may share a microphone with another performer, or audience member by tilting the mic back and forwards in the holder, or by easily removing it from the holder.
Currently available in stainless steel or powder coat black.