Triumph with Oz Pearlman
- Regular price $39.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.98 fortnightly with Learn More
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
A card is selected and returned…
The cards are shuffled face-up into face-down creating an impossible mess.
The magician instantly fixes the cards with a snap of the fingers…
…all except for one card… THE SELECTED CARD!
The Triumph plot has engaged card men, magicians and most importantly laypeople since it was first created. The original effect remains one of the strongest examples of harmonious construction of method, premise and technique.
In Oz Pearlmans Triumph DVD you get all the work on Dai Vernon’s classic routine as well as variations, touches and additions that take the original routine in new and inspiring directions.
- Original Triumph by Dai Vernon – The original routine in all its glory. Oz explains the importance of the story and its role within the structure of the original routine.
- Renegade – No need for a table. Everything is done in the hands! This routine will go into your walk-around performances instantly.
- Additions To The Original Display – Oz teaches two powerful displays you can add after the shuffle to make the deck appear deliciously mixed.
- Color Changing Triumph – An eye-poppingly visual TRIUMPH that ends with a color changing deck! This one hits VERY hard.
- Four Ace Triumph – The magician instantly fixes the deck… all except… one, two, three, FOUR cards… the four aces!
- Oz Pearlmans Emerge Triumphant – One of Oz’s signature effects. Mindblowing triple climax! Finish with the cards in new deck order!
- Triumph Transportation – Luke Jermay’s handling. An instant transport of 26 cards!
- The Middle Deal – Gambling demonstration that allows you to seemingly execute a perfect “middle deal”–a move so difficult it’s become legendary.
Classics are classics for a reason–because they work. Triumph is one of the enduring classics of card magic. Add Triumph to your act, and it will quickly become one of your signature effects.