Henry Evans Something More- #2 video DOWNLOAD
- Regular price $50.00
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
If it's been a while since you've watched a magician perform and have sat there totally clueless, you've apparently never seen Henry Evans work. And in this, his first ever video outing, Henry generously parts with the secrets that made him a Gold Medal winner at FISM 2000. First, you'll be slack jawed at the amazing magic that Henry creates...and then you'll be thoroughly delighted by how it's all done-diabolical cleverness rather than knuckle-busting sleight-of-hand. It's out-of-the-box magical thinking that's relatively easy to do but guaranteed to mystify and delight even the most jaded magical audiences. Henry will make you fall in love with magic all over again!
- 2000 Three Card Monte - Another previously marketed effect. Imagine being able to do the cleanest Three Card Monte routine ever-where the spectator is totally convinced they know where the money card is, only to discover that the card has magically changed-and then hand the cards out as souvenirs!
- Disappearing Deck - An entire deck of cards disappears from the performer's hands, leaving only the selected card behind. The balance of the deck is then retrieved from the performer's inside jacket pocket.
- Red and Blue - A multi-phased Oil and Water routine where red and blue-backed cards continually separate until increasingly impossible conditions. The last word on this classic effect!
- Fork and Knife - It's the classic transposition where a knife wrapped in a handkerchief turns into a fork. Every kid knows this one-except the part where a huge bottle is produced from the handkerchief!
- Invisible Jumbo Coin - A jumbo coin disappears from the performer's hands with absolutely no cover and then, just as mysteriously, reappears. A miracle that can be performed in short sleeves!
- Impossible Penetration - A selected card travels impossibly into the interior of a transparent plastic bag. Visual magic at its finest!
- Vacuum Cleaner Card - A silk is "accidentally" sucked up into a mini-vacuum cleaner. A card is selected and the apparently insatiable vacuum removes the ink from its face. When the machine is taken apart, the silk is recovered and shown to now bear the face of the selected card.
- Tied Card - An easy-to-do, flashy miracle! A string, tied around a card box, vanishes in a flash of flame, only to be found tied around a selected card when the box is opened.
- My Prediction Is Your Card - A jumbo card is freely shown as a prediction. A card is selected and replaced but the performer's prediction is apparently wrong. All end's well, though, when the spectator's selection is shown to have vanished from the deck, only to appear inside (yes, inside!) the jumbo card that was in plain sight throughout.
- Chinese Miser's Dream - Chinese coins mysteriously travel and multiply in the performer's bare hands. As a stunning finale, four more jumbo coins are produced from between two absolutely guileless playing cards. A no-sleeves, jawdropping miracle!